PDA

View Full Version : would someone be interested....

dyenerd
04-24-2004, 10:44 AM
in comin over to my place and helping me A) get my car to run right, im going absolutely nuts w/ this ridiculously low vacum reading and stalling, and then B) helping me tune it(ill need to borrow a logger, some S****Hole at school stole my palm) so i can finally pass a damn emissions test?

id be more than willing to buy lunch or give you beer money or just give you some cash or something. send me a pm or soemthing.

btw im near tower and hampden in aurora

biglady112
04-24-2004, 10:55 AM
if you woulda posted last night i could have helped you. my grand parents live right behind safeway. i could have come over. well i just gave my friends logger back. but i think i can be of some help if you call me or write back. my number is 720-299-7057. sunday will be a good time for me. let me know. i might bring a friend so he can learn something.
steve

dyenerd
04-24-2004, 12:36 PM
would u and ur friend be avail. early tomorrow? if not thats ok, whenever works for you. i just found a leak between my type s and the flange on the uicp.... hopefully more to be found. i left my phone at my grandparetns house but ill be over there around 130 today. my number is 720 436 9697. just gimme a call. im off all day tomorrow, suppose to go look at a wrx but thats 2nd on my priority list lol. thanks!

dana

dyenerd
04-25-2004, 04:31 PM
thanks again steve for comin out. im ordering that reg from buschur tonight! i tried switching injectors but the o-rings were just in too bad shape so ill have to wait and go get some o-rings from our shop tomorrow and try again. i did lean things out a bit on the afc and it did help some, but not too terribly much.