+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To The Forum

1. DOUBLE X Guest

New To The Forum

HEY JUST WANT TO SAY WHATS UP AND TELL EVERYBODY A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME. I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NM AND I OWN A LITTLE PERFORMANCE SHOP THAT DEALS WITH DSM'S, HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FORUM CLOSER TO HOME AND I FOUND THIS ONE WHICH LOOKS LIKE A GOOD FORUM TO TALK ON.

I DRIVE A 1992 EAGLE TALON TSI AWD, I HAVE ONLY OWNED THIS CAR SINCE OCTOBER 03' THIS WILL BE MY 4TH ONE TO HAVE. THE MODS THAT I HAVE DONE TO THIS ONE IS - 8 POINT ROLL CAGE, 5 POINT RJS HARNESS, NOS WET SYSTEM W/ 70 SHOT, TD06 20G WHICH IS GETTING TO BE REPLACED WITH A MUCH BIGGER TURBO THE PTE 56 TRIM, 2 GEN PORTED MANIFOLD W/ A HKS RACE GATE, BLITZ TURBO TIMER, APEXI S-AFC, WALBRO 255 HIGH PRESSURE PUMP, 720CC INJECTORS "BALL STYLE", AEROMOTIVE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, AEM 3" COLD AIR W/ THE K&N, 24x12x3 INTERCOOLER, 2.5" O2 HOUSING, 2.5" DOWN PIPE W/ TURN DOWN, GREDDY TYPE S BLOW OFF VALVE WHICH WILL SOON BE CHANGED TO A APEXI 2 CHAM, ACT 2600 W/ ST DISC, CENTER SPOOL, ALUM. 16x8 WHICH SOON WILL BE REPLACED BY WELD DRAG/LITES 15x8 WITH BFG'S COMP DRAGS, SHORT SHIFTER, PROTHANE MOTOR MOUNTS, PLUS MORE!

I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME SLIPS RIGHT NOW, SOME OF THE FIRST WILL BE ON MAY 7TH FROM ALBQ NM FOR THE "IMPORT SHOOT OUT"

I AM GOING TO PUSH THE STOCK 6 BOLT AS FAR AS I CAN BEFORE I DROP IN THE 2.3 STROKER THAT I HAVE SITTING IN MY SHOP. THIS IS MY PERSONAL STREETABLE DRAG CAR.

THAT IS SOME THINGS ABOUT ME, IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome....

and turn off the CAPS LOCK.... its hurts mine and everybody elses eyes and brain

I'll be out there in Vegas this comming weekend.... where is your shop?

Seth
    -Seth

2007 - 11.671 @ 125.34 50trim, 100shot, 110 octane
    2009 - 11.283 @ 126.86 SC6152e (131.11 best trap), only boost

The Pictures
    Other forum screen names; awd1990dsm

3. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, please no caps.

Welcome aboard. I've been threw Vegas, NM a few times on trips south.

I think it might be time to look for some fuel & timing control. AFC won't cut it alone any more.
    '95 Mitsu GSX
    '06 Nissan Titan SE

4. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Putting DSMLink into a 1g will give you some more added features. Plus it does fuel and timing control. And no it doesn't trick the airflow signals.

Since you plan on running nitrous it can control it based on knock, vehicle speed, engine speed, and throttle position.

--Dave

5. DOUBLE X Guest

Sorry about the caps it was a long day yesterday. One of the reasons I don't have any timeslips is because I don't have everything to tune the car. About two weeks ago I was driving but it was only on the 20g and supporting mods and low boost because it is starting to have shaft play, and I don't want to kill it off where it can't be rebuilt I have the data logger to kinda show me what the engine is doing but your right I need something to kinda fine tune after the s-afc and the 2.5" GM mas.

With some mods and less than 20psi on the 20g the GM mas would tune the car pretty good on a warm day after 20 that is where the s-afc came in. almost zero out the the GM and use the super afc In away I would like to throw in the AEM EMS, but that will be somewhere down the road.

I still have 2 months before my deadline that is when I am going to try to put down one of the fastest track times for street import in NM. I will try to go to the track before my deadline to make sure that the car is running good. We may not make our goal with the stock 6 bolt but that is why I have the 2.3 already put together just sitting there just in case!

If it is cool with everyone I can post the location of the shop and the phone number but if it is not I will not post it!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread