Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wow, cars @ GW

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

wow, cars @ GW

wow i went to the car show this weekend at grocery warehouse and wow....there were plenty of imports this weekend.......crazy supras/rx7's and like 40 vr4's.......i saw a couple of dsm's.....but does anyone know why all these people showed up.....and if it is going to keep happening this summer......by the way me and my biddies went on acadamy for a lil rice hunting and yeah.....there were some "quik" cars out there as well.......by the by.....i want to gather up some dsm's on friday and saturday night at grocery warehouse at 11ish, let me know if ur comin..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where is Grocery Warehouse?
    Dan D.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

its in colorado springs.....and i think it was the STFU crew (shut the fuck up) crew........beutifull cars!!! and some bad ass evo's, sti's....srt4's vw's WOW there were some cars out!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Powers and Constitution.

Joule had a BBQ this weekend and it was the annual 3/S meet. Hence all the imports.
    '95 Mitsu GSX
    '06 Nissan Titan SE

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

i knew about the bbq, but wots 3/s?

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

hey.....is there a annual dsm meet in colorado....if not what would you guys think about starting one?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

3/s stands for the 3000gt's and the Dodge Stealth's
    Dan D.

8. DSMWHAT Guest

If we get enough interest I would be happy to work with a few other members and put together a dsm road rally. A few years back Hal set up a rally that was followed up with a dsm meeting I set up. Everyone that joined in had a blast! The rally started in aurora went up into red rocks and ended in westminster. Back then hal had the homey hook up at asylum and was able to get a bunch of prizes donated for the rally. How about this time we do a dsm poker run with cash pay outs based on the number of entry

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

sounds good i could bring some cars with me.......i was thinkning that we could just meet up at grocery warehouse on someweekend....then cruise on powers for a bit....... whatever you guys are down to do is fine with me....but i would love to see some of these dsm's around colorado

10. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by BoostMyTsi
    hey.....is there a annual dsm meet in colorado....if not what would you guys think about starting one?
    The HP competition is the big meet of the summer. As far as I know CO.DSM isn't even planning anything.
    '95 Mitsu GSX
    '06 Nissan Titan SE

+ Reply to Thread