Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quality Mitsu?

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quality Mitsu?

Anyone know anyone who works here? Who can possibly help out getting a car for cheaper than its listed for?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will never go back to Quality after they tried to screw Dave. MHM will give you much better deals. What car are you looking at?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ang=&cardist=2

12k is a bit too much IMO, Considering I bet they didnt pay more than 6k for it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

Make them an offer, although in our experience they won't take it because they're douche bags

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

haha... One of my friends sister traded that car in about a 2 and a half weeks ago or so... She got screwed out of it. They only gave her 4200 for it. They started at $3500. Taking advantage of a female that doesn't know anything about cars and their value. I cant believe they are asking 12k for it. I emailed him the link to it. Thats one hell of a mark up. About 350% mark up.

By the way... MHM can buy that car from Quality and sell it to you if you really want it. They can also buy it a lot cheaper than you can.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmm, How would I go about getting that done? I rather deal with MHM anyways. They have never done me wrong. So they gave her 4200 for that car? Thats just wrong. With that being said, Anyone know anyone at milehigh who can maybe provide this and be generous?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Call and talk to MHM used car manager and tell him you found a car you like at another dealership and they should be able to tell you if they can help or not.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by confusionisbad
    Hmm, How would I go about getting that done? I rather deal with MHM anyways. They have never done me wrong. So they gave her 4200 for that car? Thats just wrong. With that being said, Anyone know anyone at milehigh who can maybe provide this and be generous?
    Talk to Lee Vansickle @ 303-369-7800 x102. He is the sales manager @ MHM.

--Dave

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Dave, I'll mention you refered me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quality is not budging on the price of that thing. He states its was one of a kind and a collectors item. Then he said that I need to see it and then decide what its worth. Sure Buddy. lol

+ Reply to Thread