1. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

2007, 15th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout Scheduled

15th Annual DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT

Presented by:
    Buschur Racing, Dynoflash, DSM Tuners, and Exedy Clutches

-Saturday, August 18th. Open house, hangout and dyno competition at Buschur Racing, Inc. in Wakeman, Ohio. 9am to 6pm.
    -Sunday, August 19th. Gates open at Norwalk Raceway park at 8am. Track closes at 5 pm
    -Quick 16 qualifying at 10 am, 11 am and 12 pm.
    -Time trials from 8 am until noon. When racing is completed time trials will begin again.
    -Car and driver entry fee is $35. Spectator entry fee is $15. Kids 12 and under are free.
    -FILL OUT YOUR TECH CARDS NEATLY AND COMPLETELY. Failure to do so will result in NOT receiving ANY prizes for your win!! Tech cards must be turned in at the head of the staging lanes before you make your first pass.
    -Your class designation goes on the windshield followed by the number on your tech card. Class designations are listed in parenthesis next to the class names below. This is your class/car number for the day. You will time trial and race from the same lane all day. Lane assignments listed below.
    -For 2007 any Mitsubishi powered vehicle can run at the shootout as long as it had either the original engine in the car (420A, 1.8 liter Mitsu, Stealth-3000GT, 3 liter Mitsu V6 etc.) or is powered by any one of these Mitsu engines. Cars NOT powered by a 4G63 MUST run in either Bracket 1 or Bracket 2.

STOCK APPEARING (DSA)
    -Heads up class. Pro Tree. LANE 1.
    -Full interior required. Full exhaust. NO nitrous. DOT 140+ tires only.
    -FMICís O.K but must fit without any cutting of the front fascia. NO external wastegates, NO sheetmetal intakes, NO air to water intercoolers, NO cut outs for the exhaust, NO headers. COP ignitions O.K.
    -Turbos must remain stock appearing. 02 housings are fine but no external dump tubes. Upgraded upper and lower i/c pipes O.K. Open element filters O.K. for speed density conversions but must be done neatly and retain stock air filter position with atleast two mounting tabs for the filter assembly and appearance. Blow through MAF's OK but must retain the stock airbox with atleast the two mounting tabs.

DSM ELIMINATOR (DSE) Sponsored by DSMTUNERS.COM
    -Heads up class. Pro Tree. LANE 2.
    -This is for the more seriously modified DSMís. Only rules are full interior, full exhaust and NO nitrous, ANY DOT tire.

EVO STOCK APPEARING (ESA)
    -Heads up class. Pro Tree. LANE 3.
    -Car must retain the stock appearing intake manifold, exhaust manifold and turbo. No External dump O2 housings but you can run a sheetmetal O2 housing. Must run full exhaust. You can upgrade the intercooler plumbing, FMIC, exhaust etc. For an example of a great Stock Appearing class car refer to our complete Stage 4 kit. Beyond that and you are out of the class. DOT 140+ tires only.

EVO ELIMINATOR (EE)
    -Heads up class. Pro Tree. LANE 4.
    -This is for the more modified Evolutions. Sheetmetal intakes, huge turbos, headers and such are all legal. Full exhaust, NO nitrous or gutted interiors or you are in the Q16 or bracket classes. ANY DOT tire.

BRACKET 1 (B1)
    -LANE 5.
    -Anything goes as long as it is Mitsubishi powered. This is a handicapped start class. 0-12.99.

BRACKET 2 (B2)
    -LANE 6.
    -Anything goes as long as it is Mitsubishi powered. This is a handicapped start class. 13.00 and slower.

QUICK16 (Q16)
    -Lane 8.
    -Heads up Pro Tree. Anything goes as long as it is 4g63 powered. NO tube chassis cars. You must qualify at one of the qualifying times to enter the class. If you do not qualify you can enter in any other class your car fits the rules for.

VENDORS. I accept vendors at the shootout. The booth space is $500 for each vendor. It can be paid the day of the race or earlier if you like. It gets your booth space (any size) and your workers in. Limit 5 people.

CLASS SPONSORS. Always interested in having new sponsors on board. Each class is $1500 to sponsor. This gets your name on the trophies, announcements throughout the day about your business, your company display in with vendor status and 5 people. Saturday at our open house a limited size display can be put up at our open house. Your display space is unlimited on Sunday at the track.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now this should be plenty of time for people to get time off that want to go

--Dave

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd be definitely interested in going next year. Well at least riding along with someone. No use in taking a stock evo there. We should definitely get a big crew for next year event.

4. I am hoping that my car is done and I can get a trailer to tow it out there with! If not I will be driving or flying in to watch for sure!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Downloads
    Uploads

We totally are going next year. I may even bring the mirage if I have to. I will make sure both of my cars are ready so Tara can race if the race car is down for some reason.

Steven

6. Quote Originally Posted by DlandryTSI
    Now this should be plenty of time for people to get time off that want to go

--Dave
    hahahahha, yeah, hopefully!!!! Now as long as work, works with me on this..............

THX
    Joe
    2003 Blk/Mod Red Z06
    (Blackwing CAI and Borla catback)
    12.9@109
    1997 Talon TSI AWD
    11.084@128.43 on E85
    WIFE'S NEW CAR!!!
    2007 Yukon XL Denali (every single bell and whistle)
    (Stock..... Gotta have a way to get the kids around)

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm in.

May as well reserve the hotel now...

Marcus

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is going to be a week later. That means we'll take the RV, count me in pullnig the car and having my own sleeping quarters.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just wondering who's going to be there for sure....?
    1G Talon Tsi - In TX...just waiting.
    1G Talon Tsi Fwd - Sold
    1G Talon Tsi - Sold
    1G Laser RS - Sold
    2G Talon Tsi - Sold
    2G Eclipse Gsx - Sold
    2G Gs-T Spyder - Flooded
    Discovery Series II - Sold
    '07 Wrx Sti WRB - Daily
    '07 Wrx Sti WSP - Weekend toy
    '03 Excursion - Trip monster (for sale)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am planning on going! I really havn't planned this out much at all but i want to go.

MARK
    www.Carzperformance.com - Home of Colorado's Highest Horsepowered and Fastest Evos
    www.Jackstransmissions.com- Best shifting transmission there is.
    10.26@139.64 Bandimere Speedway 07'..Currently Colorado's Quickest and Fastest EVO 8

+ Reply to Thread