+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: need help finding turbo parts for a 420A

  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    14
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    need help finding turbo parts for a 420A

    hey guys i was wondering how many of you have turbo'd your 420's and where to find the parts to do so. my girlfriend drives a 98 ESI and decided she needs some more power!! so any help on where i can find the stuff to do this as well as any advice on the install would be greatly appreciated.

  2. 09-28-2006 11:59 AM


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    1,587
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 90bluegsx
    hey guys i was wondering how many of you have turbo'd your 420's and where to find the parts to do so. my girlfriend drives a 98 ESI and decided she needs some more power!! so any help on where i can find the stuff to do this as well as any advice on the install would be greatly appreciated.


    Hahn Racecraft. And use your shift key.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Parker
    Posts
    182
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    You can find turbo kits/parts for the 420A through Hahn Racecraft and Slowboy. The Slowboy is a decent kit but not enough fuel control. The Hahn is proven to perform and you will get good customer service with them. There is also the Star turbo kit, which is what we have, but not sure where you can buy one nowadays.
    You can also go the custom route but it's more of a headache than anything.

    Check out www.2gnt.com for the best Talon/Eclipse 420A info.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    72
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Is that the white 98 ESI, I saw on Briargate, sooo that was you huh? I was wondering if it was a TSi, I hardly see many 2G talons around. That would be a pretty clean sleeper, I just hate the star Trek, looking rear spoilers, even uglier then mine is.

    There is a white eclipse RS & another blue 2G eclipse with flames & a bodykit on it, that are boosted, they are running Turbonetic turbos I believe, or the white one was.

    You live up around Briargate? I do.
    Last edited by BLueBeast; 05-08-2009 at 04:32 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    2,861
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    This is thread was was over two years old.

    sigh
    - 758/636 uncorrected @ English Racing, Nov 2011

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    265
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    This is thread was was over two years old.

    sigh
    Was that supposed to be English Hal??
    Type like an adult or be treated like a child - Thank you, Mgmt.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    211
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BLueBeast View Post
    Is that the white 98 ESI, I saw on Briargate, sooo that was you huh? I was wondering if it was a TSi, I hardly see many 2G talons around. That would be a pretty clean sleeper, I just hate the star Trek, looking rear spoilers, even uglier then mine is.

    There is a white eclipse RS & another blue 2G eclipse with flames & a bodykit on it, that are boosted, they are running Turbonetic turbos I believe, or the white one was.

    You live up around Briargate? I do.
    I know this was a grave digger post, but for clarification it is a white 97 TSI AWD. It's mine and I work down the road on Voyager. I take Briargate all the time.
    Time to move to new forms of motorsport!!!

    2000 Audi S4 ~ V6 2.7tt AWD ~ New toy, let the mods begin!!!

    2010 Audi A4 ~ Weekend Car, needs MOAR flash tune and exhaust...

    97 TSi AWD 2.3l FP Red~ fun car ~Sold!!!

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    72
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nefkntym View Post
    I know this was a grave digger post, but for clarification it is a white 97 TSI AWD. It's mine and I work down the road on Voyager. I take Briargate all the time.
    Well, if your ever down to hang out, I'm into meeting fellow DSMer's. Looks like you have owned a few yourself, I also know a guy who is into Audi's big time. Hit me up

    -Shawn (95' Blue Eagle Talon TSi)

    I live off Briargate, my girl just loves it when I find reasons to spend more time with the car....haha

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts