+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spc Performance Car Show/open House

1. Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spc Performance Car Show/open House

So as some of you know SPC Performance has been kind of out of the "import game" for some time, evedently there focus was towards stock car racing and trucks i guess. 6 months ago my Dad went back to working for SPC after being gone for about 15 years and is now the National Sales Manager and is in charge of doing market studies etc etc and they are trying to gain exposure/ interest into a variety of different types of performance for the company. EVERYTHING from lifted sand dune trucks to RAT RODS, HOT RODS, domestic street rods, Drift cars, Drag cars, street cars, and even Imports again.
    So they want to invite EVERYONE no matter what kind of Car, Lifted truck, Hot rod, or Import you drive or just ANY general performance entuiasts to come out to there OPEN HOUSE/ CAR SHOW they are having on SATURDAY AUGUST 16TH at there office/ factory in Longmont. There will be different car clubs there(I have not been informed which ones yet) FREE FOOD, PRIZES, DISCOUNTED MERCHANDISE, AND OF COURSE THE OPEN HOUSE TO THE FACTORY WHERE THEY BUILD/MANUFACTOR THE STUFF THEY SELL!!!!!!!

Here is the link.....
    http://www.spcperformance.com/spcperfevent.htm

I want to PERSONALLY ask everyone to come out to this car show because since I was 16 years old my DAD has always given me a hard time about going to car shows and being out late at car meets and stuff.. And now he has challenged me to get a bunch of people and friends to come up to this OPEN HOUSE/CAR SHOW!!
    I plan on being there in the EVO and I am going to try and get a BIG group of high horsepowered BAD ASS cars together to meet in denver and then cruise down together to Longmont.
    I want you guys to check SPC out because they do offer some pretty *tight* stuff and there warehouse/ factory is pretty cool!!

Let me know who is interested in going to this, thanks for taking the time to read all of this and I hope you can make it..

MARK
    www.Carzperformance.com - Home of Colorado's Highest Horsepowered and Fastest Evos
    www.Jackstransmissions.com- Best shifting transmission there is.
    10.26@139.64 Bandimere Speedway 07'..Currently Colorado's Quickest and Fastest EVO 8

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I get some side mirrors on the car I might be talked into driving it up with you
    95 Eclipse GSX Red/Silver
    95 Talon TSi AWD 2005 Lambo Dark Gray Metallic
    05 GSXR 1000 Black/Silver
    93 GSXR 750 Black/Purple
    05 Evolution MR Graphite
    12 F450 Lariat Dark Gray Metallic

3. That sounds fun. I'll come..

Erron S.
    www.StickyVinylGraphics.com

4. Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sweet and aaron I think you would like some of the tools they design and sell with all the road racing you guys do those kind of thing might be cool to check out..

as the date approaches i will have more information for everyone..
    www.Carzperformance.com - Home of Colorado's Highest Horsepowered and Fastest Evos
    www.Jackstransmissions.com- Best shifting transmission there is.
    10.26@139.64 Bandimere Speedway 07'..Currently Colorado's Quickest and Fastest EVO 8

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Downloads
    Uploads

SPC is like 2 miles from my house and I never knew it was there. I'll stop by for sure!

+ Reply to Thread